Tags: Equity | eLearning | Management | Pedagogy
FULL ISSUE (size 1,4MB) | ISSN 2616-6674 Vol4 No2
Citation: DADZE-ARTHUR, Abena; MÖRTH, Anita; URAS, Francesca; DENNETT, Susan; MARTÍNEZ, Ester; RODRÍGUEZ, Juan Carlos; SOEIRO, Alfredo; DE FRANCHI MANDSCHEFF, Ahidoba; RAZDORSKAYA, Olyesya; SCHULTE, Dorothée; MAKOE, Mpine; HINZEN, Heribert (Ed.) (2020): eucen Studies. eJournal of University Lifelong Learning. eucen ULLL Open Fora 2020. Vol 4, No 2. © eucen Electronic Press, 2020. ISSN 2616-6674.
This document may be freely used and copied for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is acknowledged. Its contents are licensed under the attribution 4.0 international (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence)
Download only the chapters you need here:
- The contribution of case studies to conceptualising the implementation of work-integrating higher education | Abena DADZE-ARTHUR and Anita MÖRTH, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE)
- From university to labour market in the 21st century: A step forward in work-based placements. An introduction to the UniLab project | Francesca URAS, eucen (BE)
- High touch, high feel in the virtual classroom: Lessons learned from a reflective practitioner in the aftermath of Covid-19 | Susan DENNETT, Florida Atlantic University (US)
- New scenario in continuing education: A challenge and many opportunities for the future | Ester MARTÍNEZ and Juan Carlos RODRÍGUEZ, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (ES)
- Future of lifelong learning (LLL) in a digital context | Alfredo SOEIRO, University of Porto (PT) and Ahidoba DE FRANCHI MANDSCHEFF, University of Geneva (CH)
- The experience of emergency remote teaching English for multicultural applicants | Olyesya RAZDORSKAYA, Kursk State Medical University (RU)
- Accessibility and inclusivity in higher education and the impact of Covid-19: Implications for active citizenship and university lifelong learning | Dorothée SCHULTE, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE) and Mpine MAKOE, University of South Africa (ZA)
- Active and global citizenship – International commitments and practical examples | Heribert HINZEN, Julius-Maximilian University Würzburg (DE)
Link to other resources presented during the eucen ULLL Open Fora 2020.