Type: European Journal
Tags: Equity | eLearning | Management | Pedagogy
FULL ISSUE (size 1,9MB) | ISSN 2789-4029 Vol6 No2
Citation: University Lifelong Learning today and tomorrow: Transforming HEIs for a higher quality and more inclusive knowledge transfer. European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL), 6(2), 2022. https://doi.org/10.53807/0602j257
© eucen 2022. ISSN 2789-4029.
This document may be freely used and copied for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is acknowledged. Its contents are licensed under the attribution 4.0 international (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license)
Download only the chapters you need here:
- Editorial: University Lifelong Learning today and tomorrow: Transforming HEIs for quality and knowledge transfer | Eva CENDON, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE); Balazs NEMETH, University of Pecs (HU); Kevin ORR, University of Huddersfield (UK) | https://doi.org/10.53807/06025ge4
- University Lifelong Learning in Hungary – The role and potential of universities to support the development of Lifelong Learning | Éva FARKAS, University of Szeged (HU) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0602glhf
- Changing roles of universities in the development of Learning Cities into Smart and Creative Communities. Reflections upon two decades of advancement | Balázs NÉMETH, University of Pecs (HU) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0602lds5
- Making European collaboration greener: The ONE meeting approach | Eva CENDON, FernUniversität in Hagen (DE); Anita MÖRTH and Andrea MANGIATORDI, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca (IT) | https://doi.org/10.53807/06027d4f
- A case study on Stand Up Against Street Harassment project | Tamer ATABARUT, Sevgi KESIM GUVEN, Ece Gözde GOKAKIN, Elif YILDIZ, Bogaçizi University (TR) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0602w82s
- Enabling skill and competence development through language mentors at the workplace | Sarah LUKAS, Monica BRAVO GRANSTRÖM, Roswitha KLEPSER, Karin SCHWEIZER, University of Education Weingarten (DE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0602fi1o
- Higher education micro-credentials: A European university perspective | Roberto ROMERO-LLOP, José Manuel CASTRO-JIMÉNEZ, Àngels FITÓ-BELTRAN, Vanesa VALERO-GARCÍA, Sagrario MARTÍN-ARAGÓN, RUEPEP – Spanish National Network for University Lifelong Learning (ES) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0602pl0x
- The present and future of lifelong learning. Three questions to Marcella Milana and Zsuzsanna Géring | Kevin ORR, University of Huddersfield (UK); Marcella MILLANA, University of Verona (IT); Zsuzsanna GÉRING, University of Applied Sciences (HU) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0602abc3
To know more about eucen‘s 53rd Conference in Budapest you can visit the event’s website.