Tags: eLearning | Management | Pedagogy
FULL ISSUE (size 2MB) | ISSN 2616-6674 Vol4 No1
Citation: Royo, C; Good, J; Crowley, S; Atabarut, T; Cordie, L A; Wooten, M C; Rowtham, M; Barter, D; Grummell, B; Hornink, G G; Vieira, F; Costa, M J; De Franchi Maschief, A; Perrin, B; Piazza, R (Ed.) (2020): eucen Studies. eJournal of University Lifelong Learning. eucen Seminar Across the Atlantic 2020: How to survive in critical times? University Lifelong Learning 4.0. Vol 4, No 1. © eucen Electronic Press, 2020. ISSN 2616-6674.
This document may be freely used and copied for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is acknowledged. Its contents are licensed under the attribution 4.0 international (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence)
Download only the chapters you need here:
- How can an association face critical change? The EUCEN experience across the COVID-19 crisis | Carme ROYO, Executive Director of eucen (BE)
- Brandman University’s empowered response to the pandemic | Jennifer GOOD and Sasha CROWLEY, Assistant Professors, Brandman University (US)
- A new deal for online learning: Transformation of university lifelong learning | Tamer ATABARUT, Bogaziçi University (TR)
- Transforming to Blended Learning Using Experiential, Online Faculty Development | Leslie A CORDIE and Michael C WOOTEN, Auburn University (US); Moyia ROWTHAM, Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (West Indies)
- Learning to live with it: reflections on surviving critical times from Irish adult education | Derek BARTER and Bernie GRUMMELL, Maynooth University (IE)
- Reconfiguring a T&L centre to support the transition to emergency remote learning: Key findings from the IDEA centre, University of Minho | Gabriel Gerber HORNINK, Federal University of Alfenas (BR), Flavia VIEIRA and Manuel Joao COSTA, University of Minho (PT)
- Virtual Continuing Education Open Doors at University of Geneva | Ahidoba DE FRANCHI MASCHIEF and Brigitte PERRIN, University of Geneva (CH)
- Re-design the activities in time of Covid-19: virtual laboratories and internships | Roberta PIAZZA, University of Catania (IT)
Link to other resources presented during the seminar.