University Lifelong Learning and the labour market in Europe – the contribution of continuing education and vocational education to the challenges of changing work and qualification requirements
Tags: Equity | HE-VET | VPL
Citation: de Viron, F; Filloque, J-M; Baert, H; Cosemans, A; Moorthamer, L; Kinke, K; Städler, M; von Zobeltitz, A; Blochberger, E; Chakrabarti, S; Scalzo, K; Berge, R A; la Grange, E; Gazi, Y; Gutierrez-Mercado, R; Schrey-Niemenmaa, K; Norgaard, B; Sjoer, E; Royo, C; Uras, F; Daale, H; Hörr, B (Ed.) (2017): eucen Studies. eJournal of University Lifelong Learning. Conference Mainz. Vol 1, No 1. https://doi.org/10.53807/01013kos © eucen Electronic Press, 2017. ISSN 2616-6674.
This document may be freely used and copied for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is acknowledged. Its contents are licensed under the attribution 4.0 international (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence)
Download only the chapters you need here:
- Welcome (pp 1) | Françoise de VIRON, President of eucen (BE)
- Professional and academic, opposite concepts? The French approach for filling the hypothetic gap (pp 3-13) | Jean-Marie FILLOQUE, Conseil National Education Economie (FR) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0101ax8c
- Towards a Shared Vision on Lifelong Learning and Continuing Education at KU Leuven (pp 15-20) | Herman BAERT, Anneleen COSEMANS, Lut MOORTHAMER, KU Leuven (BE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/01011b89
- Motivation and support of employers concerning the implementation of part-time studies for vocational trained IT-workers (pp 21-27) | Knut LINKE, University of Applied Sciences Weserbergland (DE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0101yyff
- Global Trends in the contribution of University Lifelong Learning in shaping the labour markets and its applicability to EU – An IACEE Perspective (pp 29-33) | Soma CHAKRABARTI, International Association for Continuing Engineering Education (IACEE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/01018y5e
- From earth to heaven: formats to allow adult learners to Combine working, living and learning (pp 35-40) | Katriina SCHREY-NIEMENMAA, Academic Engineers and Architects in Finland and Bente Nørgaard, Aalborg University (DK) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0101ejal
- TANDEM – A way of integrating stakeholders’ views in the advancement of permeability between VET and HE (pp 41-48) | Carme ROYO and Francesca URAS, eucen (BE), and Hans DAALE, Chain5 (NL) | https://doi.org/10.53807/01015iy3
- Conclusions (pp 49) | Beate HÖRR, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (DE)
Link to other resources presented during the conference.