Tags: eLearning | Equity | Management | Pedagogy | VPL
Citation: Lehti PILT, Aire SEENE, Tiina RISTOLAINEN, Kaire KESKÜLA, Tuuli RASSO, Carme ROYO, Julie-Ann SIME, Chryssa THEMELIS, Miguel Angel SICILIA, Fernando COSTA, Maria Teresa FERREIRA, Joao Tomé CALADO, Maria Clara MAGALHÄES, Mauro PALUMBO, Emanuela PROIETTI, Francesca URAS, Natassa KAZANTZIDOU, Francesca ALLIEVI, Minna JUNTTILA, Karoliina VÄISÄNEN, Minna-Maaria Hiekka TAIPALE, Kelly McKENNA, Heike RUNDNAGEL, Nico STURM, Lucila SANTOS, Aleksandra PANEK, Luísa DORNELLAS, Helder TOUÇAS, Daniel OLIVEIRA, Vanessa VERÍSSIMO, Fausta SCARDIGNO, Mattia FAVARETTO, Alfredo SOEIRO (Ed.) (2019): eucen Studies. eJournal of University Lifelong Learning. eucen Conference and Autumn activities 2019. Vol 3, No 1. https://doi.org/10.53807/0301whb6 © eucen Electronic Press, 2019. ISSN 2616-6674. Second edition.
This document may be freely used and copied for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is acknowledged. Its contents are licensed under the attribution 4.0 international (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence)
Download only the chapters you need here:
PART 1: Aveiro Conference “University Lifelong Learning to live a better life – Continuing Education for Sustainable Quality of Life in Europe” | 05-07 June 2019
Wellbeing in a Digital Age:
- Public sector-university cooperation: MOOCs on environmental audit | Lehti PILT, Aire SEENE, Tiina RISTOLAINEN, Tartu University. Kaire KESKÜLA, Tuuli RASSO, National Audit Office (EE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301rxba
- Digital Wellbeing Education – A compendium of innovative practices | Carme ROYO, eucen (BE); Julie-Ann SIME, Chryssa THEMELIS, University of Lancaster (UK) and Miguel Angel SICILIA, Universidad de Alcalá (ES) on behalf of the consortium | https://doi.org/10.53807/03017h5p
- Financial adultery a Lifelong Learning social engagement of the development of better citizenship | Fernando COSTA, Higher Institute for Accountancy and Administration of Aveiro University. Maria Teresa FERREIRA, Lisbon Higher Institute of Accounting and Administration. Joao Tomé CALADO, Lisbon School of Economics and Management. Maria Clara MAGALHÄES, University of Aveiro (PT) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301fj04
- Labour World and professional systems transformations: Challenges for universities | Mauro PALUMBO, University of Genoa. Emanuela PROIETTI, University Roma Tre (IT) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301ysuj
- ENTER.MODE – An internship model for developing entrepreneurial skills to higher education students| Francesca URAS, eucen (BE) and Natassa KAZANTZIDOU, IDEC (GR) on behalf of the consortium | https://doi.org/10.53807/03011nj6
Active Citizenship and Human Engagement:
- Sustainable gastronomy education to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): supporting soft skills development and monitoring changes in students’ behaviour | Francesca ALLIEVI, Minna JUNTTILA, Karoliina VÄISÄNEN, Minna-Maaria Hiekka TAIPALE, JAMK University of Applied Science (FI) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301u3ah
- Lifelong learners: Essential contributors to the higher education living and learning community | Kelly McKENNA, University of Colorado (USA) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301k1a0
- Enabling livelihood through guidance and counselling in University Lifelong Learning – the important role of the program coordinator using the example of continuing education at German universities | Heike RUNDNAGEL, Nico STURM, Philipps Universität Marburg (DE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301k78n
- Higher Education Apprenticeships – preparing the professionals of tomorrow | Francesca URAS, eucen (BE) and Lucila SANTOS, University of Aveiro (PT) on behalf of the consortium | https://doi.org/10.53807/0301iwtf
PART 2: VINCE Final Symposium “Validation for inclusion of New Citizens of Europe“ | 14 November 2019
- Tools that help make a difference in the lives of people – The VINCE project | Carme ROYO, eucen (BE) on behalf of the consortium |
- Counselling for the recognition of foreign qualifications in Austria: the offerings of the Counselling Centre for Migrants (CCfM) in Vienna and Ast-Network | Aleksandra PANEK, Counselling Centre for Migrants in Vienna (AT)
- Empowerment through recognition of prior learning – City Council Qualifica Centre | Luísa DORNELLAS, Helder TOUÇAS, Daniel OLIVEIRA,
Vanessa VERÍSSIMO, Câmara Municipal de Lisboa (PT)
- Promoting Lifelong Learning for Migrants and Refugees: Certification and accreditation of skills acquired in formal and informal contexts | Fausta SCARDIGNO. University of Bari, Centre for LLL for Migrants and Refugees (IT)
PART 3: eucen 2019 Autumn Seminar “Learning for Entrepreneurship: A Global Citizen Perspective” | 14-15 November 2019
- The MAGNET project: Lifelong learning and migrant entrepreneurship support | Mattia FAVARETTO, eucen (BE) on behalf of the consortium
- CALOHEE Framework proposal for civic, social and cultural engagement | Alfredo SOEIRO, University of Porto (PT)
Link to other resources presented during the eucen conference in Aveiro.
Link to the VINCE Final Symposium.
Link to other resources presented during the eucen 2019 Autumn Seminar.