The Call for Contributions to the 2022 eucen Autumn Seminar and the 2022 eucen Open Fora are closed now. Thanks to the authors who have submitted their works.
If you have missed this opportunity but you would be interested to submit an abstract for a eucen Call for Contributions, you will be interested to read the Call for the 53rd eucen Conference in Utrecht (NL) here.
What happens if we invite you to submit a full paper?
Full Papers for EJULL, the European Journal of ULLL
The authors of selected abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper. Once the manuscript is received, reviewed and accepted, the paper will be included in one of the next issues of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL).
We welcome submission for three kinds of papers:
- Research papers drawing on theoretical debates or empirical research, contextualised within current national and international policy debate, which develop the theoretical base of the field or report on empiricala research done. Length: max. 3000-5000 words
- Innovative Practice/Short papers including critical evaluations to share and discuss specific projects or practical approaches that either are in progress or have been completed. Length: max. 2000-3000 words
- Discussion papers presenting an informed opinion or reflection on current research and policy developments on university lifelong learning. Length: max. 1000-2000 words
All research papers undergo a double-blind review. Innovative practice/short papers and discussion papers are reviewed by one of the editorial board members.
EDITORIAL PROCESS OF THE FULL PAPERS:
- Deadline for the submission of full papers – 30 April 2023
- Feedback provided to authors from reviewers – 30 May 2023
- Deadline for revisions – 30 June 2023
- Publication date – 30 October 2023
Please, always use the house style in your manuscripts to avoid delaying or jeopardising the peer-review process.