eucen is often invited to contribute in stakeholders’ publications, such as UNESCO Institute for LLL or DGWF, in the form of articles or chapters for books.
eucen produces contributions to the current education debates in the form of policy papers and/or recommendations. These documents are results from projects coordinated by eucen, always shared with European policy makers and stakeholders. Some have made a real impact to ULLL in Europe.
eucen also writes papers for conferences and events that are afterwards formally published.
The most recent eucen contributions are:
- 2019 | Policy Analysis and Recommendations: the VINCE contribution to a more integrated Europe through validation | C ROYO, F URAS on behalf of the VINCE consortium | ISSN: 2664-4789 | Pedagogy, Equity, VPL
- 2019 | Training for Higher Education Validation Professionals – A Generic Structure for a Continuing Professional Development Course | C ROYO, F URAS, M HATLE-LARSSEN, Y KABLAN on behalf of the VINCE consortium | ISSN: xxx | Pedagogy, Equity, VPL
- 2018 | 10 Methoden zur Steigerung der Wirksamkeit von Diversitätsmanagement im Hochschulwesen: Empfehlungen für Maßnahmen | A BERNAL GONZALEZ, F de VIRON, M SOUTO LOPEZ, K RESCH on behalf of the HE4u2 consortium | ISSN: 2617-7285 | Equity, Management, Quality
- 2018 | Recommandations politiques – 10 manières d’accroître l’effet des politiques de la diversité dans l’enseignement supérieur | A BERNAL GONZALEZ, F de VIRON, M SOUTO LOPEZ, K RESCH on behalf of the HE4u2 consortium | ISSN: 2617-6270 | Equity, Management, Quality
- 2018 | HE4u2 Policy Recommendations – Ten ways to increase the impact of diversity policies in Higher Education | A BERNAL GONZALEZ, F de VIRON, M SOUTO LOPEZ, K RESCH on behalf of the HE4u2 consortium | ISSN: 2617-250X | Equity, Management, Quality
- 2018 | Giving opportunities to migrants and refugees to get into higher education: setting the right context for learning | C ROYO on behalf of the VINCE consortium. Article for the EPALE platform | Pedagogy, Equity, VPL
- 2018 | Validation of non-formal and informal learning (VNIL): what, how, where and why | C ROYO Invited keynote speaker, 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference “Lifelong Learning: Effective Approaches and Outlooks”. Proceedings, pp 20-30. Moscow, 06-07 April 2018, Moscow City University | Pedagogy, Equity, VPL
- 2017 | Working together to promote LLL in Europe: eucen | F de VIRON
Chapter for the ‘Weiterbildung an Hochschulen’ book edited by DGWF | ISBN: 978-3-7639-5564-0 | This chapter presents eucen, its characteristics, functions and benefits
- 2017 | eucen’s contribution to Validation of non-formal and informal learning: A 15 year trip that continues | C ROYO | Article for the EPALE platform | Pedagogy, VPL
- 2016 | Committing to the social dimension in universities – Policy reminders | K SEPPÄLÄ, on behalf of the COMMIT consortium | Equity, Management, Quality
- 2016 | The ideal LLL University | K SEPPÄLÄ, on behalf of the COMMIT consortium | Equity, Management, Quality
- February 2016 | eucen Statement for the European Commission’s consultation on the modernisation of the HE agenda in the EU | Equity, Pedagogy, Quality
- 2015 | From University Lifelong Learning to Lifelong Learning Universities: Developing and implementing effective strategies | F de VIRON and P DAVIES
Chapter 2 from “The Role of Higher Education in promoting LLL” edited by the UNESCO Institute for LLL | ISBN: 978-92-820-1194-2 | Equity, Pedagogy, Quality
- 2014 | Bridges between research and practice in University Lifelong Learning: Policy Report and Recommendations | F de VIRON, on behalf of the DIALOGUE consortium | Management, Pedagogy, Quality
- 2013 | Cooperate to validate – Manifesto on wider access and cooperation for strengthening validation practices in Europe | A VALK, on behalf of the OBSERVAL-Net consortium | Management, Pedagogy, VPL
- 2012 | Implementing ULLL: The importance of staff development – Recommendations to managers and policy makers | eucen on behalf of the IMPLEMENT consortium | eLearning, Pedagogy
- 2011 | Pathways and policies for lifelong learning universities – Recommendations | F de VIRON, M FEUTRIE, J-M FILLOQUE, on behalf of the ALLUME consortium | Equity, Management, Quality