Tags: eLearning | Management | Pedagogy
Citation: Royo, C; Good, J; Crowley, S; Atabarut, T; Cordie, L A; Wooten, M C; Rowtham, M; Barter, D; Grummell, B; Hornink, G G; Vieira, F; Costa, M J; De Franchi Maschief, A; Perrin, B; Piazza, R (Ed.) (2020): eucen Studies. eJournal of University Lifelong Learning. eucen Seminar Across the Atlantic 2020: How to survive in critical times? University Lifelong Learning 4.0. Vol 4, No 1. https://doi.org/10.53807/0401s1bu © eucen Electronic Press, 2020. ISSN 2616-6674.
This document may be freely used and copied for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is acknowledged. Its contents are licensed under the attribution 4.0 international (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence)
Download only the chapters you need here:
- How can an association face critical change? The EUCEN experience across the COVID-19 crisis | Carme ROYO, Executive Director of eucen (BE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401jbkn
- Brandman University’s empowered response to the pandemic | Jennifer GOOD and Sasha CROWLEY, Assistant Professors, Brandman University (US) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401at6o
- How to deal with the critical condition in the pandemic? University Lifelong Learning 4.0 | Tamer ATABARUT, Bogaziçi University (TR) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401qkvw
- Transforming to Blended Learning Using Experiential, Online Faculty Development | Leslie A CORDIE and Michael C WOOTEN, Auburn University (US); Moyia ROWTHAM, Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (West Indies) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401jffw
- Learning to live with it: reflections on surviving critical times from Irish adult education | Derek BARTER and Bernie GRUMMELL, Maynooth University (IE) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401mrfq
- Reconfiguring a teaching and learning centre to support the transition to online teaching: Insights from the IDEA centre at the University of Minho | Gabriel Gerber HORNINK, Federal University of Alfenas (BR), Flavia VIEIRA and Manuel Joao COSTA, University of Minho (PT) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401u86h
- Going virtual: The case of continuing education – open doors at University of Geneva | Ahidoba DE FRANCHI MANDSCHEFF and Brigitte PERRIN, University of Geneva (CH) | https://doi.org/10.53807/0401wggu
- Rethinking education after COVID-19. An experience of online laboratory and practicum at the University of Catania | Roberta PIAZZA, University of Catania (IT) | https://doi.org/10.53807/04017xrn
Link to other resources presented during the seminar.