52nd eucen Conference
Budapest (HU), 08-10 June 2022
The Call for Contributions for the eucen Conference in Budapest (HU), 08-10 June 2022 IS NOW CLOSED AND NO MORE CONTRIBUTIONS ARE ACCEPTED. Thanks to all the authors that have send their abstracts.
Full Papers – EJULL 6(2)
The selected abstracts have been invited to submit a full paper. Once the manuscripts are accepted, works will be included in the next issue of the European Journal of University Lifelong Learning (EJULL). This issue 6(2) of the EJULL will expand on the themes raised during eucen’s 52nd Annual Conference in Budapest (08-10 June 2022).
We are happy to accept three kinds of papers:
- Research papers drawing on theoretical debates or empirical research, contextualised within current national and international policy debate, which develop the theoretical base of the field or report on significant research done. Length: max. 3000-5000 words
- Innovative Practice/Short papers including critical evaluations to share and discuss specific projects or practical approaches that either are in progress or have been completed. Length: max. 2000-3000 words
- Discussion papers presenting informed opinion and reflection on current research and policy developments on university lifelong learning. Length: max. 1000-2000 words
All research papers undergo a double-blind review. Innovative practice/short papers and discussion papers are reviewed by one of the editorial board members.
EDITORIAL PROCESS OF THE FULL PAPERS:
- Deadline submission papers – 30 June 2022
- Feedback to authors on reviews – 14 September 2022
- Deadline for revisions – 30 September 2022
- Publication date – November 2022
Please, always use the house style in your manuscripts to avoid slowing or endangering the process of peer-reviewing of your work.